Friday, July 5, 2013

Pillows and Pants

I dreamt I was shopping with my marine and we picked out some pillows an Levi's jeans.  I carried them in a large see through bag.   Then another man came along. He had great hair and he picked out top quality pillows and bedding.  I held the bedding in a bag in my right hand.  

we proceeded to shop in the store until he said he was tired and needed to leave to rest.  People mover 40 years old get tired easily.  He walked ahead of me.  I glanced at the bag in my right hand, then to the bag in my left.  I thought to myself that I enjoyed shopping for the items in my left hand more than I valued the things in my right.    I didn't care as much for high end stuff from a man who disregards me as much as I valued the experience of collaborating with a man who asked my opinion about what we purchased together.

The man then walked ahead as he was in a rush to leave.  I thought to run behind him, but stopped myself.  I decided to look at a few items in the store and risk him leaving without me than to run after his curtails. 

I awoke thinking this dream was about my marine.  I valued the kind of one on one conversations we had. I valued his approach to communicating.

I miss him, I always miss him.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, not a problem
    email me at yogapandajn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete